We’re hiring! Rocky Mountain Prep is looking for enthusiastic and all-around awesome people to join our fun and hardworking team. Sound like the place for you? Get some tips on applying at RMP below, and visit our hiring page to view open positions and apply today!
1. Our application takes less than ten minutes to complete. (Really.) We know life is busy - and we’re eager to get to know you! On our application page, all you’ll need to do is answer a few basic questions and upload a current resume. Our hiring team will be in touch from there!
2. Watch for next steps from us. We pride ourselves on keeping in touch throughout the application process. You should expect to hear from us within 2 business days. Typically, we’ll ask for some type of work sample and a quick video, and may have follow-up questions - but we promise to make the entire process super clear.
3. Prepping for an interview? Nice!
Make sure to bring:
- Your sample lesson A game.
- A smile We’re nice, we promise!
- Something to write with and on (other than the back of your hand).
- Confidence! You already know how awesome you are, all you have to do is share your awesomeness with us.
4. Don’t forget you’re interviewing us, too. Be sure to bring any and all questions about working at RMP. On your interview day, you’ll have a chance to talk with current members of our team, and you should ask away to be sure RMP is the place for you.
5. Keep in touch! Perhaps we’ll be lucky enough to have you join our team… Or maybe now is not the time for you to make a change. Either way, we still want to stay connected! Following us on Facebook or bookmarking our hiring page is an easy way to keep in touch.