Our goals for student achievement are ambitious, and they drive every decision we make.
We are proud of our scholars’ hard work and are thrilled that on the 2016 PARCC assessment, for the second year in a row, Rocky Mountain Prep was the highest-performing elementary school in Denver serving a majority of students eligible for free and reduced lunch.
Our PARCC growth scores highlight how we support students in achieving incredible results. Growth scores are reported as median growth percentiles (MGP), meaning that scholars’ PARCC scores from 2016 are compared to their scores from 2015 and then their year-to-year progress is compared to other students in their grade level.
- Our growth in math ranked RMP Creekside 4th of all DPS elementary schools growth and 18th of all elementary schools in the state.
- Our combined math and English (ELA) growth score also ranks RMP Creekside 6th of all DPS elementary schools. Overall, our growth outpaces both the district and the state.
Our current data is based on results from RMP Creekside, where our older students (grades 3-5) took PARCC tests in the spring of 2016. RMP Southwest will take this assessment for the first time in the 2017-18 school year.
On the NWEA Measures of Academic Progress assessment, RMP Creekside and Southwest scholars:
- Exceeded their yearly projected math growth by 31%
- Exceeded their yearly projected science growth by 43%
- Came within 1% of their yearly projected reading growth
Visit Our Program page to learn more about how we support our scholars in achieving these incredible results.